- HOW SOCIAL SHOPPERS SHARE LOCAL DEALS This article offers statistics about internet coupon programs. Programs like this typically use Facebook and Email Campaigns.
- 16 SMARTER WAYS TO USE LINKED IN Copyblogger is one of the sites I read every day. I do not necessarily find something I can use every day but I do more often than not. Many times I am able to find practical directions to accomplish what I want through my blog. This post is just one of them. It provides ways to use Linked In to promote yourself and your business.
- HOW TO FORMAT BLOG POSTS EFFECTIVELY Problogger is another site I read every day. Like, Copyblogger, I do not find something useful every time I check them out. However, I do learn something every time I read them. This post has 9 suggestions for the rookie blogger to help make their posts easier to read.
- IS "OOH, SHINY!" DESTROYING YOUR BLOG This post from Problogger for novice bloggers is a perfect example of why I like Problogger. It encourages new bloggers to pick a strategy and stick to it.
- ONLINE COUPONS REACH NEARLY HALF OF WEB USERS "Today’s online coupon users tend to be affluent, highly educated and over the age of 55,” said Grau. “This is valuable input for marketers shaping the different elements of a promotional campaign, such as what products to promote with coupons, where to place the offers and what marketing messages to use.”
The Insurance Barn publishes a weekly newsletter. To subscribe click NEWLETTER.

No comments:
Post a Comment